Email A Friend
Item Number: #21829
We asked our B.A.S.S. Elite Series pro staffers to help us design a "dream reel". A reel they would want in their hands during clutch time of a must-win tournament. One they could count on to consistently outperform and over-deliver. The result? The Tournament Class Optimus XLT Baitcast Reel. Every material, component and feature has been carefully selected and incorporated to optimize your overall angling performance. From the ultra-strong and rigid "X-Bone" metal frame with gold titanium side covers, to the 11 double-shielded stainless steel bearings, to the blazing fast 7.3:1 retrieve. For serious bass anglers, it's a dream come true.
- Bearings: 10BB+1RB
- Gear Ratio/ Weight(oz.): 7.3:1/7.7
- Line Capacity: 12/120
- X-Bone Metal Frame Construction with Metal Side Covers
- 10 Double-Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings, Plus Roller Bearing
- Gold Titanium Deposition Finish Side Covers
- Dual-anodized Ultralight Duralumin Spool
- Ultra-High Speed 7.3:1 Gear Ratio
- Tandem Cast Control
- Precision-Cut Duralumin Alloy Drive Gear
- Multi-Stack Carbon Fiber Drag Washers
- QuickFlip Button
- Cold-Forged Audible Star Drag
- Aluminum Cold-Forged Handle with New Ergonomic Grips
- Precision-Click Cast Control Knob
- QuickFlip Button: Ergonomically-designed and conveniently located QuickFlip Button lets you engage the gears instantly without turning the handle for lightning-fast hooksets.
- Titanium Deposition Finish Side Covers: Metal right and left side covers are treated with a super durable, scratch-resistant Titanium Deposition finish.
- Tandem Cast Control: Combined magnetic and centrifugal anti-backlash system, with easy-to-adjust external dial, delivers unsurpassed casting distance and ease.
- Duralumin Alloy Drive Gear: Precision-cut Duralumin Alloy Drive Gear is 70 percent lighter and 20 percent stronger than brass gearing.